Welcome to the on-line Exhibitor Information Manual. This information will help you have a productive show. It details show regulations and services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
*Take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance Nashville Boat Show Team
- Kim Muncy, Show Manager - (502) 957-0471
- Lorraine Leveronne, Exhibitor Relationship Manager - (502) 957-1690
- Jackie Pashia, Show Administrator - (314) 821-5400
- Meghan Edwards, Public Relations - (312) 946-6231
- Melissa Hall, Registration Manager - (954) 441-3236
We look forward to working with you to make the 2020 Show another successful show!
Update your Official Show Guide Online
Official Show Guide Advertising Rates
Click here to view the Official Show Guide Advertising Rates
NMMA Allocation Procedures
2020 Exhibitor Kit & Resources