Welcome to the on-line Exhibitor Information Manual. This information will help you have a productive show. It details show regulations and services, and is intended to make your participation easier and more cost efficient. Carefully read all the information in this kit and note any changes made from previous years.
*Take note of the vendors, their rates, and most importantly, all deadline dates.
If you have any questions or problems, please call any of the Progressive® Insurance Nashville Boat Show Team
- Kim Muncy, Show Manager - (502) 957-0471
- Lorraine Leveronne, Exhibitor Relationship Manager - (502) 957-1690
- Jackie Pashia, Show Administrator - (314) 821-5400
- Sarah Salvatori, Public Relations - (847) 636-9790
- Melissa Hall, Registration Manager - (954) 441-3236
We look forward to working with you to make the 2020 Show another successful show!
Update your Official Show Guide Online
Click here to access your Show Guide Listing
NMMA Login required
Updates affect the Official Show Guide distributed for free to attendees and the “Who’s Exhibiting” list on the website.
If you have Multiple Booths, select the lowest Order #
- Boat Categories apply for Boat Exhibitors only
- Changes to the Company Account Info & Event Contact Info must be submitted to email@example.com
- Changes in these sections affect the company’s Master Account, not the show guide
- All information is subject to editing by Show Manager
- Show Guide Information submitted after November 1, 2019 may not appear in the printed Show Guide